RELEASE NOTES 22.214.171.124
PC users: Some packages in your community folder may not have been updated and, as a result, may have an unexpected impact on the title’s performance and behavior. Please move your community package(s) to another folder before relaunching the title if you suffer from stability issues or long loading times.
- Fixed ground level of detail (low resolution) when flying at airliner altitudes
- Fixed “washed out / oil painted” clouds and the overall luminosity under cloud coverage
- Fixed missing volumetric lights
- Fixed abnormal temperature spikes over airports when the Metar data was not updating often enough
- Aligned pressure altitude simvar and pitot static altitude calculations to prevent wrong altitude information for external Live ATC services
- GPU stats are now displayed in the debug window when the dev mode is activated on PC
- Disabled aggressive compilation optimization for WASM (signed-zeroes, NoInf and NoNaN but keep fast-math)
- In-sim ATC service radar can still report incorrect altitude (fix expected in world Update 6)
Featured screenshot by Hugothester.