‘TWAS THE DAY OF TECH ALPHA AND ALL THROUGH LAST NIGHT, NOT ALL EMAILS FINISHED SENDING YET, SO EVERYONE HOLD TIGHT.
As we complete our notification process for those selected to participate in our first Tech Alpha, the team would like to provide some additional information regarding participation.
- One of our primary goals for the Build Program is to get everyone interested in early build testing, actually testing early builds.
- Though we have limited participation numbers in our first build release, we are actively working to scale participation numbers for future releases.
- If you were not selected for participation in this round, fear not, we’ve automatically registered you for the next build release.
- So while you may not have been selected for participation in the first Tech Alpha, please know that we are actively working to get as many people into the testing process, as quickly as possible.
EPISODE 2 HAS BEEN RELEASED!
We are pleased to announce the second episode in our Feature Discovery Series has been released! Recently presented at the Global Preview Event, Episode 2 (WEATHER) features a detailed look at the world we fly in, and the importance of this world in the next generation of Microsoft Flight Simulator. Head into the Insider Area to watch Episode 2!
- 10.24 – On the 24th, we will begin the process rolling out access to the Tech Alpha. So if you are wondering WHEN build access will be provided, it will start on the 24th.
- 10.31 – Update on Tech Alpha 2 recruitment opening.
DR UPDATE GENERAL RELEASE
Next update 10.31!
Microsoft Flight Simulator Team